Wednesday 23 September 2015

Sew Sweet


Been playing with my new Rubber Dance Sew Sweet stamp set today - I made an teeny weeny ATB (artist trading block) with a mannequin perched on top.


It's simply made. The die cut box was inked with Wild Honey and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks (one of my fave colour combos) and over-stamped with the buttons image in Coffee Archival. Two dress forms back-to-back are glued to a piece of strong wire and then into a mini cotton reel (I use a big fat blog of Pinflair Glue Gel to fix it into the hole). I then just embellished with lots of elements from the stamp set and few sewing bits like buttons and press studs.

It's so dinky - it's really cute!!!

Thanks for visiting me today,
Katy x

I used these (MY!) Rubber Dance stamps:

Sew Sweet set

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling project, will look great in your artsy space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stinking cute Katy - love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! I love these stamps that you have designed for me and have used them a LOT since they came out. I don't sew if I can avoid it (glue rules), but I can "sew stamp" like nobody's tailor bussiness! :-)))
    Thank you so much for making this cutie with our stamps, Katy huni!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Katy. If you would like to guest for us at Noor Design UK, email me crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com.
    Hugs Tracy
    Owner Noor Design UK

    ReplyDelete