Friday 24 July 2015

Tim's Tag July


Here's my version of Tim's Tag for July. I used two panels rather than three as I wanted to use larger stamps. I used Distress Inks in Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon for the painting and Antique China and Scattered Straw for the second layer of ink over the Distress Glaze.

My background is a page from an old A-Z map rather than patterned paper and I added a few splatters to tone it with the stamped panels. I used staples to add detail as I don't have a sewing machine.


Hope you like my version of the tag for this month!

Katy xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on Tims tag Katy - love your chosen images and colour palette . Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FAB! Love everything about it and how you took his idea and ran with it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! I LOOOOOOVE this....I saw this on your FB page and came over for a closer look......I'm so enjoying doing Tim's Tags and your interpretation is FABULOUS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take!!! Love the turquoise color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take!!! Love the turquoise color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous take!!! Love the turquoise color!!!

    ReplyDelete