Monday 6 July 2015

Rubber Dance Romance


Another romance-themed make from me today. No idea what has gotten into me -  I think it must be weather! I've created a card for a change; not something I make all that often. I used lots of layers and a vintage style.

1 My background is Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks, overstamped with the Rubber Dance Flourishes background. Finally I added splats of Picket Fence (white) Distress Stain Spray.

2 The next layer is book page topped with a piece of vellum stamped and embossed in white using Rubber Dance's Lace background and trimmed with pinking shears.


3 My stamped image is called Retro Couple (one of my faves) and is stamped with Archival Potting Shed and loosely colour with dabs of Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain).

4 Finally to embellish I used paper flowers, metal embellies and a stamped quote from the Rubber Dance set Collage Elements 2.

Hope you like my card - thanks for visiting me today!

Katy x

I used these awesome Rubber Dance stamps:

Retro Couple

Collage Elements 2

Lace

Flourishes


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Katy - such a beautiful card with lots of layers and sweet details!
    I love how you have used my Lace stamp - white embossed on vellum like that it really looks like a real lace! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous tag, Katy, lovely layering and beautiful colors, thanks for sharing process

    ReplyDelete