Saturday 25 October 2014

Tim's Tags October 2014


Managed to get around to doing Tim's Tags this month and went spooky for Halloween! The stamps are all Tim's and the mask I used and the spiders are by Tando Creative.

After making this I am officially in love with Distress Sprays - they rock!!!!!!!!!

I am also entering this into the That's Crafty Spooky Challenge too :). If you don't know about this challenge check it out - great prizes.

Short and sweet from me today - back soon with another scary creation for Tando.

Happy Halloween!!!

Katy x

4 comments:

  1. Fab tag - not tried sprays yet ............ not another must have ? Spiders are very creepy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Katy, that side-on spider is very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Those spiders are so cool, and the one to the right especially looks quite real! So ... Distress sprays, you say ... another thing I MUST have, ey? I'm convinced. (Love Distress inks, love ink sprays, what's not to love with BOTH at once!) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. The text is so appropriate! When I saw the thumbnail on Tim's site, creepy (in a good way) is exactly what came to mind. Great tag and so expressive of this ghoulish holiday.

    ReplyDelete