Sunday 20 February 2011

Banana Frog DT

I am absolutely chuffed and delighted to have been asked by the lovely Bev to be a part of the Banana Frog DT. I was a guest designer last year, and Bev liked my work so has invited me to be on the team proper. I really should have said 'no' given how busy my life is, but I could not resist as I love BF stamps and Bev is just too darn sweet to refuse!

My first project will go live on 24th February and there is a blog hop every month which I hope I can join each time (I believe there are prizes so keep an eye out). I have made both my creations already and am looking forward to sharing them.

Woo hoo!!!!!

Meanwhile here is my favourite creation from my guest appearance last year :).

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo indeed ... Well done you and Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh huge congrats katy...taking over the craft world at long last!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweets well done you...................

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Katy :) love the little book :) I have something on my blog for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Katy! Told you where one door closes, another opens!! Can't wait to see your BF creations hon!! I may even get around to purchasing some stamps now!! Luv n hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTG - congrats - well deserved! Love the Pandora album - really must get my troll bead one started!!!
    Off to look at BF's sale!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete