Friday 3 September 2010

My first ever blog award!

My lovely friend Isabelle has passed this award onto me - thank you sweetie :). The rules apparently are that I tell you seven random facts about myself and pass the award onto seven other people; so here goes...

1) I am terrified of wasps and clowns.

2) I collect Nightmare Before Christmas snowglobes.

3) My favourite films ever are Rebecca and The Frighteners.

4) My favourite place in the world is Walt Disney World (is there anyone who doesn't know that about me???)

5) I have a masters degree in History of Ceramic Design. Interesting but pretty pointless!

6) I'm fascinated by forensic science and forensic psychology.

7) As a small child my career aspirations included being a ice cream lady and an astronaut - talk about from the sublime to the ridiculous!

And I'd like to pass this award to:








If I can get myself organised I have a couple of layouts to upload soon. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Astronaut, huh ???why not.. not sure if it goes well with the history of ceramic design, but you could be a first ! !
    you're welcome hun,
    hugs
    isa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katy! I guess I will have to think of 7 things....

    Knew about the Disney but didn't know about the snowglobes :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete