Sunday 6 June 2010

It must be love

How soppy is my other half over our dog? The answer is very, very soppy. Here he is giving the little monkey a kiss when we were out on a spring walk back in March.

I was waiting for the right papers for this LO and these MME ones seemed to fit the bill. I was in a silly mood when I made this so bottom left you'll see a squirrel saying 'nuts about you'! He's a stamp (as is the owl) from a Hampton Arts set I got in Micheals in the US last time we were there.

I've been neglecting the blog recently - just seem to have lost all will (and ability) to craft at the moment. If anyone has borrowed my mojo would they kindly return it???

Will try to be back for WOYWW as I didn't manage it last week...

Thanks for stopping by. :)
Katy x

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout Katy and those great stamps. Mojo's have a habit of turning into Hobo's, but they always return as they get hungry.... Have a happy week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout! Your pup in your profile pic reminds me of my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout! I love how you added the background landscape in layers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete