Sunday 27 June 2010

Hybrid maze book

I do like making little hybrid mini albums as they are super quick to finish. To make this one I created the journaling pages using Photoshop and a feather brush. I reduced the opacity on the brush to blend it into the background. The papers are some old Basic Grey Offbeat ones.
The album is of a day trip we took to Birdland in Bourton-on-the-Water - fab day out, loads of gorgeous birds (penguin feeding time was the highlight of the day!). And now I have all my memories recorded while they are still fresh in this little teeny maze book.

I won't put the instructions here- if you Google maze books there will be plenty of tutorials out there. It's basically a little book constructed by folding one sheet of 12x12 - well worth seeking out if you've never made one.

Thanks for popping over. See you soon I hope.

Katy x

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Love it! We often go on visits to wildlife preserves and zoos and I never know what to do with the zillions of pics I take. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh lovely :) such a great idea to make it to while the memories are fresh. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous Katy - busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excuse me but how did you manage this as well as attending an all day crop--you're just wonderful like your lovely book ;-)

    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete