Sunday 28 February 2010

Leftovers anyone?

Quick layout I threw together today using left over bits from two different kits - one from a retreat last year and one from a class in 2007 I think (I really should have a sort out more often!). All the bits are from either Scenic Route or Sassafras Lass.

Nothing better than sitting outside a street cafe in the sunshine, having a little breakfast and watching the world go by heh?

If anyone knows what the swirly die cut I'd love to know - it came in the kit but I need more!!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't help with the die cut but love the grin and the layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! You have a true talent for combining papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect picture, perfect LO. Longing for the summer here
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry can't help with the die .. but must say loving the layout :) And I'm with you, nothing beats sitting outside in the sun watching the world go by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect LO...love that swiry, sorry can't help you with where it comes from though x

    ReplyDelete