Thursday 7 January 2010

Soppyness alert




Another minibook today. It's a book of reasons why I love my OH which is a little present for him. It's inspired by one I saw in a Simple Scrapbooks special 'Mini Albums in an Evening'. I've experimented a bit with hybrid scrapping here. The cover panel and panels inside are generated in Photoshop using just the standard shape elements and some nice fonts. The papers were a Christmas pressie from my dear friend Ally and were just perfect for this (am glad I still have some left for a layout as they are rather lovely).

I am sorry the photos are a bit rubbish but I am too tired to take the time to re-do them. A better camera is on my birthday list!


3 comments:

  1. oooh that's yummy katy...and wow you got of photo of Gus looking *normal* lol ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Katy and very proud to be called your dear friend! Really glad you love those papers!

    ReplyDelete