Monday 4 January 2010

A mad little minibook


I absolutely love making minibooks! This one might seem a little odd but it has a bit of a story to it. I was looking through my photos of other half to make a minibook about him. Could I find any decent pictures? Barely any. Everytime I point the camera he pulls a stupid face - sometimes intentionally, sometimes he is trying to smile but it comes out as a giant gurn!!! So this book was born - it's full of pictures of my dearest pulling silly faces, messing about and being caught unawares in comedy poses. It's a whole heap of sillyness but one of his more endearing qualities is that he is funny. One of his less endearing qualities is that he is super vain so he of course thinks this book is hideous and is quite mortified it will be on public display!!!

The papers are Lime Rickey by BasicGrey - the patterns are a bit bonkers so I thought they suited the theme. Each page is numbered and the journalling for each is on the inside front and back covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment