Monday 14 December 2009

For my dearest other half

Today I am sharing the Christmas card I made for my other half. It's using the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I'd been planning this card for ages and the sketch gave me the kick start for the layout I need - thanks guys! As it's Christmas card I am also entering it for Our Creative Corner.

The papers are BasicGrey which anyone who knows me will tell you are a total obsession of mine. I love these Wassail papers - they are last years but I couldn't bear to use them when they were new!!!
He is hard to make cards for - he doesn't like fussy, he doesn't like distressed and being a boy he doesn't like bling or cute either! I think I've cracked it this year though and am pleased with this one :).

3 comments:

  1. I think you've cracked it too! It's just lovely - the snowball embellies are yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful .... in fact all your projects are great ... I am really pleased you decided to revive the blog ... welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it very much..mine's the same..no ripped papers, no distressing, no jaunty angles, no bling - doesn't leave ya much huh! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete