Wednesday 18 November 2009

Blog revival

I am back blogging again - well that's the plan! Firstly I am giving my online home a bit of a facelift and then I might actually get around to posting some crafty stuff...

To create my header I used a freebie digi kit called Spontaneous Delight from Shabby Princess. I'm not a digi scrapper but I do sometimes print papers and elements from digi kits to add to my paper projects. This kit is fab with lovely papers - especially good given it costs no pennies!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to blogland, hon!

    love your header...now when can you teach me to use digi kits, huh? ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo welcome back to blogland hun right now i have more incentive to blog as mine is the oldest on here for last updated its terrible lol

    Look forward to reading more from you xx

    ReplyDelete